Summary of the 03 February 2022 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at IrcLogs


Present: Daniel Vetter, Lyude Paul, Manasi Navare, Mark Filion, Keith Packard, Harry Wentland,


Absent: Samuel Iglesias Gonsálvez, Emma Anholt,


Agenda: domain status, XDC2022, XDC2023, GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC, MIPI Alliance and CSI, searching for new parent organization, elections + election schedule

Items discussed

ITEM: domain status
Daniel sent some emails around for and, no replies
quite yet. Will be looking into
STATUS: Pending

Samuel will be pinging organizers to start working on the website to have it on
time for opening the CfP.
ACTIONS: Pinging
STATUS: Pending

Samuel will soon be starting to nag European companies about organizing
XDC2023. The idea is the same as last year: give them enough time for internal
discussions, so at the same time that RFP is open we know if there is anyone
really interested in submitting a proposal.
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: GSoC/Outreachy/EVoC
No updates
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: MIPI Alliance and CSI
No updates from Lyude
ACTIONS: Lyude to make time to poke partners if they're still interested in
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Treasurer report for 2021
No updates
ACTIONS: Emma to continue waiting for SPI
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Searching for new parent organizations
Lyude hasn't had a chance to get started with this quite yet.
ACTIONS: Lyude to make time to poke organizations
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: Elections + election schedule
Elections mailing list and membership website have permissions setup, and Daniel
just updated the wiki with the details on the new election along with the
election schedule.
ACTIONS: Lyude will be sending out a membership reminder and election
announcement sometime today.