Summary of the 06 Mar 2014 meeting of the X.Org Foundation Board of Directors Full IRC meeting logs are posted at BoardOfDirectors/IrcLogs/2014/01-09.




  • Martin Peres, Stuart Kreitmann, Alex Deucher, Keith Packard, Alan Coopersmith, Matt Dew, Peter Hutterer


  • Matthias Hopf


DST kicks in in the US, next meeting is on Mar 20, 2pm PDT.

We have a list of things needed for the SPI merger, but a ballot must be drafted and put to a vote before we can continue.

Items discussed

Room for coffee & catering is booked, promises of canneles have being made.
CFP likely by the end of April
ACTION: Martin P to keep organizing
STATUS: Pending

ITEM: SPI merge
Todo list for the merge:
* we need a 2/3 majority of the membership to vote for dissolution
* need to officially ask to join SPI
* all assets must be listed (HW, copyrights, etc.)
We'll get SFLC to draft the actual ballot.
ACTION: Keith P waiting for SFLC
STATUS: Pending